Tuition payments are our largest source of income, but they don’t cover all of our operating costs. Some of these costs include teacher salaries and benefits, rent, basic classroom supplies, bartered janitorial services, playground maintenance, professional growth, scholarships, speakers, and special classroom visits including the Mad Scientist, Children’s Museum, or Penny’s Puppets. In order to moderate tuition costs, we hold a number of fundraising events throughout the year. This year we have set a fundraising goal of $25,000.00!
Our 2013-2014 Fundraisers:
- Harvest Festival--October 2013
- Poinsettia Sale--December 2013
- Spring Plant Sale--May 2014
- Box Tops for Education Program--cut out coupon from participating products--ongoing
- eScript program--go to www.escript.com to see if your favorite grocery store participates in this program
- Sweatshirts and T-Shirts
- Restaurant Night Out
How to donate:
- Participate in our fundraisers! We offer a variety of fundraisers throughout the year. Participation is appreciated, but not required. Some require no additional spending, such as the Box Top for Education program, eScript program or Albertson's school program.
- Make a tax-deductable donation. A Child's Way Kindergarten-Preschool is a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations to A Child's Way are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by the law. Our tax ID number is 93-0813269.
- Matching gifts. Check with your employer to see if they match your gift to A Child's Way.