Harvest Festival--October 1, 2016 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
The Harvest Festival is a community event for families and friends of A Child’s Way Kindergarten Preschool. Children enjoy games, crafts and dancing to the sounds of the live band. This event provides a wonderful opportunity to get to know the families and faculty of A Child’s Way.
The Harvest Festival is the schools largest fundraiser. A silent auction and raffle is held during the event and all of the proceeds go to our non-profit school. Funds raised from the Harvest Festival will be used to:
- provide scholarships
- support the general operating budget
- update and replace classroom resources and materials
- purchase curriculum materials
- make playground improvements
- purchase new bikes for playground
- provide special learning opportunities for students, parents and teachers
Everyone is involved in the success of the Harvest Festival by volunteering to help during the event. This fun filled festival gives everyone a chance to enjoy laughter, play together and celebrate this great school.